Impact develops leaders through mentorship, community engagement, and personal growth.
IMPACT Leadership Development
A six-session leadership development program.
IMPACT is for members of the Hill City and Custer Area communities that are emerging leaders, new community members, or anyone striving to increase their leadership skills.
Every Thursday from 4:00-8:00. October 6th through November 10th, 2022.
Meetings will be held at Crazy Horse Memorial and local businesses as available.
$300 (Scholarships available).
IMPACT is a collaboration between:
The Impact Leadership Development Program has been established to encourage and equip the present and future leaders of our communities. This program accomplishes this mission through the following means:
- Familiarization and awareness education in the various areas that make up our communities.
- Local Education and Local Government
- Larger Community Employers in Communities
- Non-Profits, Community Resources, and Arts Council
- Community/Economic Development Day
- Presentations on a variety of Leadership Improvement
- The opportunity to participate in a personal mentorship program.
- The opportunity to participate in a self-directed leadership development program.